Lilypie Date is set Ticker

Friday, July 3, 2009

Settling in to Life at home 7/9/09

Hello everyone - Now that we have been home for nine days, we are feeling like we have adjusted back to the time change, etc. Here are some more pictures from our airport homecoming and some random pictures from our first days at home. Boston is doing well and seems to be enjoying every new experience! I'll try and update the blog again in a week or so! Lois
Above are pictures of some of the airport greeters before we arrived. We actually came in a different door than they were expecting - so we saw them before they saw us!

A happy Boston on Peter's shoulders at the airport - sorry Peter you were caught mid expression!!
Boston with Auntie Joyce above



Boston playing with Maddie


Boston with Kerry

Boston in his pjs and in the laundry basket



Boston in the squeeze of siblings!

1 comment:

  1. Ok- I do not even care that you posted a terrible makeupless picture of me because your sweet little boy willingly allowed me to hold him and was smiling. I will never forget our time that day and his running at me, like a football tackle dummy, and jumping off the bed into my arms. I would have done that all day. I vividly see his adorable expression in my mind- right up there with my best memories ever. :)

    ReplyDelete