Lilypie Date is set Ticker

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Happy Fathers' Day a bit early!

Here's a picture from this morning on the lanai, showing Boston some bubbles! The kids have their RMI shirts on - bright colors with the flag on the back.

It's Saturday night in RMI, 9:30pm and I'm the last person left in the restaurant at our hotel using the wireless internet. So I'll keep this short for now - Sending our love across the miles on Father's Day, wishing my Dad and Peter's Dad a very happy Father's Day. So grateful for Peter and his love and care for our three kids!
I'll post more tomorrow...but Peter is taking Jacob and Hannah out to breakfast tomorrow before church. It will be great for them to have him to themselves for a bit. I'll miss my usual posting to the blog at breakfast time, but promise to post later on Sunday here.
Love, Lois

No comments:

Post a Comment